Please donate to the Britton Home & School Club
The Britton Home & School Club is an energetic group of parent volunteers who care about our children, staff, and administrators at Britton Middle School. We are committed to enhancing our students’ education through the support and funding of educational programs, materials, and other school needs. We provide support for PE equipment, field trips, after-school clubs, activities, and dances, teacher’s wish list and requests for classroom supplies, school assemblies, grants, staff luncheons, and much more.
There are many ways you can be a part of this great team. We have volunteer opportunities for snack donations for our honor roll assemblies and other school site events and in lieu of volunteer-intensive fundraisers, we are asking each family to donate to the 100% Bobcat Pride Direct Giving Campaign. Remember, any amount is greatly appreciated and if your employer has a company match benefit that will double your donation.
Please read this before ordering Britton Physical Education clothing.
- Do not be concerned with pre-ordering sizes. We have vast numbers of tee-shirts, shorts, hoodies, and sweatpants in stock.
- Order the items and pay online.
- Print the receipt. Please write the student’s name on the receipt and recommend the size(s)you think is best
- The student will turn in the receipt to her/his teacher to receive the items.
- They will try them on at home and we gladly exchange any item if so requested.
- The sizes of clothing: Youth large, adult small, adult medium. Adult large, adult XL, Adult XXL.